Thursday, October 25, 2012

All About Fall

Today is all about Fall. The leaves are turning colors making my drive home beautiful – one of the perks about living in the country! Today I wanted to bring a little of that same warmth into my outfit. What better way to do that than to pair two of the hottest colors this season – Burgundy and Mustard. While searching for the perfect pair of shoes to pair with this, I stumbled across these beauties in my closet. I have had them for a few years and they are the perfect complement to the skirt. Of course I jumped at the chance to incorporate mustard into look today since it is quickly becoming one of my go to colors this season. I originally thought mustard could be paired with just about anything but after putting this look together I have changed my mind. While I think it goes nicely with the burgundy skirt, I do suggest being careful when pairing it with red tones. You could end up looking like you belong on a hotdog rather than walking around.  J How will you be incorporating fall colors into your wardrobe?






















Aren't they the perfect shade??          

Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully you love reading my blog as much as I love writing it! If so make sure to follow me to help me reach my goal!

Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Shirt & Bracelet: Local Boutique
Skirt: NY&Co

5 comments:

  1. I love mustard yellow and burgundy together fabulous color combination!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, burgundy and mustard look so good together! I don't know why I never thought of putting those two colors together myself! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now via GFC :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful mustard color!!!! :) great blog!!! now following :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...