Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Marionberry Style Boot Challenge

This is the first time I have entered into this challenge, but who can resist finding new ways to wear a beloved pair of boots? These boots are really old, but they are my favorite pair by far. I was feeling in a romantic mood this morning - weird being that today is Halloween - so I went with a softer colors. A pale pink pair of skinnies, light blue jean shirt, and this warm cognac shade of boots. I really like it!! How do you think I did with the challenge. To see more challengers and how they styled thier boots visit Marionberry Style.  Also linking up with The Pleated Poppy!





8 comments:

  1. Love this look! What color are those jeans? White or light pink or something else? They're fantastic.

    AWESOME that you have your tree up already. Just awesome. You and my mom would be BFF ;)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa Loquitur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! They are a light pink from Victoria's Secret! They are super comfy too :)

      Delete
  2. Love those boots! Such a good color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love boots, and love that you bought these in a blonde color! Also, major kudos to you for already having your tree up! My white one turned a gross shade of yellow over the last year in storage, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to invest in a new one!

    Also, found you via the WIWW linkup :)

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Britt! I wish I could say that I just put my tree up - but I actually never took this tree down from last year! I took down the big tree in the living room, but for whatever reason never got around to this one - it needs some TLC before the Christmas does get here! :)

      Delete
  4. I think that boots are kinda romantic anyway (is that weird?) so LOVE the soft color scheme. And so excited that you joined in the challenge! :) You look amazing!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love the reversal of the usual jeans outfit with pink on the bottom and denim up top! And the boots look great too, they're even better when they're old and worn in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...