Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All Day Shopping Adventure

The hubby and I went on a little shopping trip the other day. I had an appointment in Birmingham which is a 3 hour drive from our house. While we were there we decided to go shopping. Birmingham has several stores that Florence doesn't have. Florence is pretty much limited to Belk, JC Penny, Dillards, Gap, and Maurices. Not a lot of options. I wanted to wear something comfortable yet still look somewhat put together. This off the shoulder vibrant pink sweater is super comfortable and the color instantly puts me in the best mood. I really love my distress skinny jeans as well and of course flat boots are a must with all the walking around we were going to do. As for the brown bag and black boots?? I hardly ever change my handbag... It tires me just thinking about doing it!

Do you change your handbag daily to go with your outfit?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty



Taking a break! Shopping is hard work, but someone has to do it ;-)


Love this Christmas tree!! It is huge!!

Jeans: American Eagle
Sweater: Victoria's Secret
Boots: Old
Handbag: Old
Scarf: Maurices

1 comment:

  1. HI there! L*O*V*E the outfit! Great blog too, In fact I am your newest follower:) I'm Hanna!!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me in my little corner at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xxooxoxo H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...