Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Blazer

Happy Thursday! A blazer is a closet staple! I absolutely adore them and love how they can completely polish an outfit or transform it into something different! Today I wanted to look at a couple of my favorite ways I have worn my blazer recently! Hope you enjoy it!! I will get back to posting my outfits from my 30 for 30 Challenge soon!!

Linking up with Work Clothes, I Suppose for Third Thursday Threads!


Happy Thursday! A blazer is a closet staple! I absolutely adore them and love how they can completely polish an outfit or transform it into something different! Today I wanted to look at a couple of my favorite ways I have worn my blazer recently! Hope you enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all great! I especially love your colored pencil skirts - I've become sort of obsessed with pencil skirts lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up Misty! I love all three of these, but especially the second one. That blazer color is amazing with the bright red skirt - and the simple white top with some detailing is such a nice touch! Can't wait to see more of these blazers in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...