Monday, February 25, 2013

Family Time

Mom hosted her monthly family dinner yesterday. My immediate family and the kiddos all went to Mom and Dad's for some good home cooked food (considering I rarely cook this was well welcomed!!). It was my turn to pick so of course I picked my favorite comfort food - my mamaw's chicken and dressing. She is no longer with us, but everytime I have some dressing it takes me back to the days when she was and things were so much simpler.

What to wear on day of playing outside with kids and allows my belly extra room for all the food I was planning on eating? I settled on some distressed skinny jeans, a plaid button down, and flat boots. I did not wear any accessories becasue I was afraid the kids/babies would pull on them or I would lose them outside! What would you wear for such an occassion?


Shirt: Maurices - Jeans: American Eagle - Boots - KMart



Put my hair up in a messy bun. There was a light breeze so I had to keep it back!

Thought I would give this a try. I asked my 10 year old sister if I did a good job. Her respons - "No not really"... LOL gotta love her honesty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...