Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Trend of the Month Challenge

Today is February's Trend of the Month Challenge over at Marion Berry Style. This month the trend is black and white. This is my all time favorite look. Maybe becasue it is easy, but I like to think becasue it is a classic. You can have so much fun with accessories when wearing all black and white. I really wanted to participate in this challenge, but due to some contraints I was not able to get pictures together. My solution? Put together a dream outfit based on the challenge. I could easily recreate this look using pieces from my own closet; however, I do want to add this blouse to my own wardrobe! All of these pieces are from Victoria's Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...