Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mint - Two ways - Same Day

Ok - so it is official - I LOVE MINT.  So much that I wore it twice today. Two compeltely different outfits. One is dressy and one is casual. Which do you like better?

The first one is done with a navy sweater, mint button down, and brown trousers (that apparently need to be hemed)!

Pants & Button Down - Vicotria's Secret - Sweater: Loft


Peyton's new thing is doing the "poutty face" - So stinking cute!! This is how both he and I get what we want from his Daddy!! Love this sweet boy so much!!

Second outfit is mint skinny jeans, snow leopard top, and grey blazer. I really wanted to wear my black boyfriend blazer, but I have no clue as to its where abouts???


Blazer: Lauren Conrad (Khols) - Jeans: Dillards - Top & Flats - JcPenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...