Friday, March 22, 2013

Girls Night Out

I am so excited about Girls Night Out. I wear work clothes and casual clothes all week and hardly ever get dressed up so this is the perfect opportunity (even if I don't actually go anywhere)! I have put two outfits below! One for a night out with the gals (blue dress) and one for a date with the hubby (leather skirt). The leather outfit is from a post earlier this month but I never actually got to wear it so I thought I would refeature it!! I hope you all are as excited as I am and I can not wait to see your outfits!! This is my first time using Linky List so I hope it all goes smoothly!

Make sure you link your post back to Balancing A Hectic World so others can join in on the fun! If you would like to join in on future link ups become a follower so you can stay posted on dates!

Destination - Date Night

Inspiration: Leater Skirt

The extras:
  • Silk Shirt
  • Lace Tights
  • Black Pumps




 


Destination: Night Out

Inspiration Piece: Blue Dress - Calvin Klein

The Extras:

  • Brocade Blazer
  • Pumps 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...