Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Girly Girl Times 2

 
Each month I look forward to the Marion Berry Style Challenge - It is so much fun! I am so glad she hosts this each month! This month's theme is LACE! I bought this Navy lace skirt a couple of months ago and have yet to wear it, so when the trend was announced you can only imagine how excited I was to take it for a spin. The skirt is on the short side for me so to bring it back into my comfort zone tights were a must! This month's challenge put me in a super girly mood. I have been playing around with lace, silk, and PINK!!! To prove my point, I have included a completely different outfit that is super girly as well!! Which do you gravitate toward when you are feeling girly? Pink or Lace?

P.S. Don't be blinded by the light reflecting off my seriously "glow in the dark" legs. I am in desparate need of some sunshine or self tanner. As you can see, being a mom to a 17 month old keeps from either one! But he is worth having pale legs for!!

Inspiration : Marion Berry Style March Challenge - Lace

Destination: Date Night for Lace Skirt and Work for Pink Skirt

The extras:

  • Lace Skirt - F21
  • Sheer Black Top - Victorias Secret
  • Booties - Old
  • Blazer - JCrew
  • Blouse - JCrew Factory
  • Pink Skirt - JCrew
  • Nude Pumps - Old
Remember to link up Friday for Girls Night Out!! Can't wait to see everyone's date night looks!!

Have a great day - Misty :-)

Linking up with Marion Berry Style, The Pleated Poppy, and Alison!


 
 

 

 


 










15 comments:

  1. You have beautiful and peaceful backdrop for your photos. You look amazing! Glow in the dark legs! No!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! I'm in love with that pink and navy preppy look. Lace skirts are awesome, I'd love to pick one up this spring. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison! And thank you so much for hosting!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the outfit with the pink skirt!!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    p.s. Im visiting from the pleated poppy linky and am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I am so happy to have you as a new follower!!

      Delete
  4. Love the polka dot top and pink skirt. Such a great look!

    Found you via I Feel Pretty. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Love the pink skirt!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace skirt and the polka dot top. Very pretty. New follower from Marionberry's Link Up.
    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes! I am thrilled to have you as a new follower!!

      Delete
  7. Hi, I'm stopping in from Marionberry Style, and I'm now following you! I'm looking forward to checking out your Girls Night Out linkup. That should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have you as a new follower! I agree! Girls Night Out will be fun! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

      Delete
  8. I love both looks! Both are outfits I would have in my own closet. You look great!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...