Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introducing "Girls Night Out"

I am super excited to introduce "Girls Night Out!" I love participating in challenges. They force me to rework items in my closet into fun and exciting new ways! Each month, I will to host "Girls Night Out" featuring your favorite look for a night out on the town. Afterall - we do deserve some "us" time right??? It could be a date night with the hubby or a well deserved dinner with your best friends. I hope you are all as excited about this as I am!!

Rules:

1- Link to your specific blog post - not your blogs homepage
2 - Must be a follower of Balancing A Hectic World via Google Friends Connect
3 - Must link back to my blog page so others can join in on the fun!
4 - Have Fun!!!

The first link up will be March 22!

My outfit today is focused around transitioning from work to a night out. I recently did a closet purge and found this dress. I haven't worn it in, well, I don't remember the last time if that tells you anything! This simple black dress and tights works great for the office with a blazer and pumps (post of this outfit coming in the future), but it transitions well into date night looks by adding leopard pumps and a bright blue flowy cardigan. What do you guys think?
 
Linking up with A Journey In Style for her No Longer Neglected Link Up - Hop on over to find out new ways to repurpose oldies in your closet! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Destination: Date Night

Inspiration Piece - Black Dress - Target

The Extras:
  • Blue Cardigan - Old
  • Leopard Wedges - Old
  • Tight



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...