Friday, March 8, 2013

Leather, Lace & Silk

Happy Friday! If the hubby and I go on a date this weekend, this is what I plan to wear! What do you think? Do you have any special plans this week?

Heads up - March I will launch Girls Friday Night Out. This will be a monthly challenge to showcase how you transition an normal Friday work look into Friday night out look! I enjoy participating in challenges and I hope you all come by to participate! It will be alot of fun!! Stay tuned for details coming later this month!!

Desination: Date Night

Inspiration Piece: Leather Skirt

The Extras:
  • Silk Blouse
  • Black Pumps - Dillards
  • Lace Stockings - Khols




 




4 comments:

  1. Cute look... skirt looks so amazing!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darina! I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  2. You look so elegant, chic and sophisticated!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful look with the link up party last week, would love to see you back today !!!!
    Many kisses
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...