Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mint & Navy

Here in Alabama we experienced a cold spell. We had snow on Monday and Tuesday which is completely unfair considering it is also Spring Break for alot of the schools around here. I am so ready for sunshine and warm weather! I figured I would brighten up my day by wearing some mint skinny jeans. I love mint and navy together, so when I discovered this top in my closet during a recent cleaning it was a no brainer to pair them together. What is your favorite color to pair with mint?





Inspiration Piece: Mint Skinny Jeans (Dillards)

The Extras:
  • Navy Tunic - Old
  • Black Pumps - Steve Madden

Hope you have an amazing day!! XOXO - Misty





1 comment:

  1. I love mint and navy together! My mint jeans are a lighter (and almost neon) color, and I have worn them with black, white, navy, coral, I don't know what else. I have some shorts that are closer to the color of your pants, too. Mint is just such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...