Monday, March 18, 2013

Mustard & Dots


These pants – where do I even start.  I have always had a love/hate relationship with pants. It is hard to find some that fit comfortably or are long enough. I have needed to update my pants wardrobe with a few basic pieces in fresh styles for a while now. The majority of my dress pants are bootcut. While I do have a pair of black skinny trousers, these are much more luxurious feeling and professional looking.  I found them a while back in Banana Republic and decided to give them a try. I tried them on and instantly fell in love. I was so excited that after taking them off, I immediately put on my shoes and went to open the dressing room door to pay for them. Suddenly it hit me (luckily before I actually left the dressing room)– I forgot to put my jeans back on. LOL. Yep I was so excited to go purchase these amazing pants that I completely forgot to dress myself completely. Now you know you have found a great item when it greats that much excitement. I highly recommend giving them a try (Sloan Fit Ankle Pant).

Have you made any exciting purchases recently?

I also purchased the a couple pair of the Minnie pants from JCrew in cobalt and navy. I will have a post on them later this week!

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Sloan Fit Ankle Pants

The Extras:

·         Blouse: J Crew Factory

·         Cardigan: Target

·         Pumps – Steve Madden
 
 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. I can't say I have made any exciting purchases recently, unless you count a denim jacket I am unsure about. I've been searching for one for so long, and found one I love, I just don't know if it is a perfect fit on me, and whether I should settle or not. Also, I have a similar color cardigan that I have the hardest time figuring out how to wear-- I think it looks great with the polka dots and will definitely have to give this a try sometime :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely not settle! Hang in there and you will find one you like! Let me know if you post an outfit with mustard and dots. I would love to see it!

    Funny you should mention a denim jacket because tomorrow's post will feature one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...