Thursday, March 28, 2013

One Dress - 5 Ways

Every girl needs a black dress. I mean - the ways to wear one is endless. Here are my favorite 5 ways - from dressed up for work, to dressed down for a casual date night, or anywhere in between. I even to love to layer a sweater over and wear it as a skirt!

Which is your favorite??

Linking up with Along the Lines of Style & Franish for the 5 Days, 5 Ways link up!

Inspiration Piece - Black Dress

Happy Thursday!!

                                                                                                                        XOXO - Misty

PS - I am thinkin of doing another girls night out where we would feature a date night outfit. It could be anything from jeans to a hot dress! What do you guys think?

I hope everyone in enjoying the blog - I sure do enjoy writing it! I would love to have you as a follower if you do! Thanks so much for stopping by!



 
 
 


 




5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I think the second look is my favorite!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the details on the neckline of this dress. My favorites are the outfit with the red belt, and layered over the mint button-down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LBD! The second is my favorite, but they're honestly all remixed wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! It's perfect for an office environment AND date night. My fave look is the one with the pearls and sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to believe that's the same dress! So classy and well-styled! I am so glad you participated in our link-up so I could add you to my daily reads! :)
    W

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...