Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Necklace - 5 Ways

These aren't my best outfit ideas by far, but I was bound to particpate in the 5 way challenge every day so I am sucking it up and posting what I have! :-) Oh and please ignore the super bright flashlights (aka - my legs). This momma is in desparate need of a TAN!!

Happy Wednesday
                                                                                                          XOXO - Misty

Linking up with Along the Lines of Style & Franish for their 5 Days, 5 Way Challenge.

Also linking up with The Pleated Poppy & Because Shanna Said So!

Inspiration Piece: Blue Bubble Necklace.








 
 

4 comments:

  1. I did the same kind of necklace for the 5 days, 5 ways challenge. I can't believe how versatile it is - I had 10 of my own, and I love your 5 additional ideas! Especially how you added it to a couple of really professional outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been contemplating getting a bright bubble necklace. I love that you've showed it off with all kinds of outfits. The one with the patterned dress is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Bubble necklaces are so fun! I really love the looks you put together here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your bubble necklace! I agree with what Anne said -- these are such great professionally styled outfits! Thanks for joining in on our link-up!
    W

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...