Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One Pant - 5 Ways

I just got these cobalt Minnie pants from J Crew a few days ago. I had so much fun syling them and I have feel madly in love with them. I am waiting on another sale and I will be springing for the pink pair!



For this challenge, I wanted to style them in ways that would be work, weekedn, and date appropriate. Which is your favorite? What is your favorite way to wear a bright colored pant?

Inspiration Piece - Cobalt Minnie Pants

Linking up with Franish for the 5 Way Challenge.

Also linking up with Allison!


Have a great Tuesday!
                                                                                                   XOXO - Misty



 




 


                        

9 comments:

  1. I always see people raving about these pants. I really need to get myself a pair. My favorite is the polka dot top outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link up is trouble! Now I want some cobalt blue pants! I think my favorite look is the one with the polka dot top, but they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful looks!!! I think my favorite is the "polka dot" one!!!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you show so many ways to pair one item. Just found your blog and excited to start reading!!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cobalt is one of my most favorite colors and I love all the looks you came up with! My favorite is the one with the blazer and those killer open-toed shoes! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd love a pair in this color! The last look is my favorite!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them with the coral (?) top! Contrasting colours - so pretty! I have cobalt chinos and LOVE them - especially with white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just convinced me that I NEED cobalt pants in my life. I love them paired with polka dots and they are perfect with the coral top. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST bought a pair of these! I love this post because I have no idea how to wear them! I love your style, definitely adding some of these looks to my 'to try' list! You have a new follower! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...