Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Preppy Sailor

This title is straight from my hubby. He said I look like a preppy sailor. Lol.... Well ok then - Preppy Sailor it is.

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: J Crew Schoolboy Blazer

The extras:
  • Skirt - JC Penny
  • Top - Target
  • Boots - Dillards
  • Tights

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Alison!

Don't forget about the first "Girls Night Out" link up I will be hosting on March 22! Can't wait to see what kind of night out outfits you all come up with!!! See yesterday's post for more details!


The wind was crazy when we took these pictures!!

                       




                       


 





2 comments:

  1. That jacket is perfect! And you have a great backdrop for a preppy sailor. Thanks so much for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pictures! I love this skirt with boots too! I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love if you'd stop by and check it out :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...