Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Romance

We woke up really early yesterday so we decided to head into town for some breakfast. It was really nice spending the morning with my husband and son. We ended up missing Church, which bummed me out. This was the first weekend in 5 weeks that I have not had to work so I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed this family time! I love the look of this outfit. The fabris are soft and sensual - silk and cashmere blend cardigan, lace dress. It makes me feel very romantic. I did toughen it up a bit with the shoes. The toes have spikes!! I mean a girl has to have a bit of an edge right?? This is a picture heavy post, but it was so beautiful this weekend I just couldn't help myself!

Destination: Out and About Sunday morning

Inspiration Piece: Red Silk/Cashmere blend cardigan - Victoria's Secret

The Extras: 
  • Lace Dress - Maurices
  • Scroll Ring - Old
  • Black Tights - JCrew
  • Flats with Stud Detail - JcPenny's                








Spiked Flats!!





No we didn't carve this in the tree - but it complelty fit the mood so I had to take a picture!








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...