Thursday, March 21, 2013

Work Wear - Basic and Bright

For this months Third Thursday Threads challenge hosted by Work Clothes I Suppose the theme is winterize it. I was standing in my closet and searched for a summer aritcle to "winterize" for the challenge and saw this lime green pencil skirt. I have only wore this skirt once (last year) so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give it some love :-). I decided to pair it with my favorite shirt of all time - this polka dot shirt from J Crew Factory. Add a cardigan, black tights, and booties and it is ready for 30 degree weather!

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Lime Green Skirt - Target

The Extras
  • Black Cardigan
  • Polka Dot Top - JCrew
  • Black Tights
  • Black Booties

I am also linking up with Tara from Mix and Match Fashion for What I Wore to Work. For those of you who work in a corporate environment as I do, I have included what I wore to work on Monday. It is a more sturctured environment perfect for those big meetings!

I hope you all come back tomorrow to link up for "Girls Night Out Tomorrow!" I can't wait to see what you come up with for a night out. From dressed up jeans to party dresses I want to see them all!!

Happy Thursday - :-) Misty






                       






Destination: Work Meetings

Inspiration Piece - Grey Pinstripe Skirt - Target

The Extras:
  • Blazer - JCrew
  • Blouse - Maurices
  • Pumps - Jessica Simpson
 












3 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog. Isn't that the truth. Love your outfit. Visiting from the link up. I'm also hosting a link up next thursday March 28 on my blog. HOpe to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Bri Maries challenge! That lime skirt is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through Tara's linkup today, and you have great style! I love the bright green skirt + polka dots. =) I'm following you on GFC now, and hope you can visit my blog too:

    Avec Amber

    Thanks so much!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...