Monday, April 29, 2013

Floral Shorts

If you remember this post on the floral trend then you remember that I have been going back and forth on whether or not to get a pair of floral pants. Well I have not yet dove into that investment, but I did stumble across these shorts when I was at JC Penny's the other day and immediately fell in love. Shorts are something I am very picky about. I am not particularly fond of my legs so I usually don't show them a lot. Even if I wear a shorter skirt, I typically have tights or something on. These fit so well and are not super short so I don't feel uncomfortable wearing them. Here I decided to pair them with this orange popover and add neutral accessories so I am not too over the top. Baby steps right? Maybe I will eventually get the nerve up to get those pants!

Destination: Weekend out and about

Inspiration Piece - Floral Shorts - JC Penny

The Extras:
  • Orange Popover J Crew
  • Pumps - Old
  • Bag - Old
PS - How awesome would this look with a white blazer for a night out?

Linking up with DC in Style and YOLO Monday!



 

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Loving this color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the shorts much better than floral pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts! I think you're right, they would look great with a white blazer!
    Inge
    http://thisevolvinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...