Today we are focusing on what to wear for a night out whether it is with your best buddies or your significant other. I am a huge crush on polka dots which is what originally drew me to this top. The top itself is constructed similar to a corset which brings a real “Hot Mama” vibe to it, but the ruffle adds a soft romantic side which makes this one versatile piece and perfect for a dinner date with the hubby. Simple black trousers in a fitted skinny cut lets the top be the star of the outfit. If it gets chilly out I can throw on this tweed blazer which adds texture to the outfit.
· Black Trousers – Banana Republic
· Tweed Blazer – JC Penny
· Pumps – Jessica Simpson
Now it is your turn to show me your favorite night out look! Link up below and show me what you got! My Birthday is next Saturday so I am looking for some inspiration for a special outfit!
· Must be a follower of Balancing A Hectic World via GFC or Bloglovin
· Must be a recent post – doesn’t have to be a new post, but please keep it within the last few days
· Link to your specific post, not your blog’s homepage
· Link back to Balancing A Hectic World – link to this post so others can join in as well
· Most importantly – have fun! That is what this link is all about!