Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday Linkup!

Today I decided to link up with From my Grey Desk for the High Five Friday. For my 5 things, I am going to focus on 5 things that I am loving at the moment!

Hope you enjoy it!




1 - I love Black and White color combination in fashion. It is so stylish, classic, and super easy to pull off!






2-  I love my Cobalt Minnies from J Crew! They are so comfy and work appropriate! I now have them in Navy and Pink! They can be worn in a multitude of ways too!


3 - I love polka dots and this polka dot top in general from J Crew Factory! It is so perfect and goes with anything!



4 - I am loving lace at the moment. Whether in small or large doses it can really make an impact on an outfit.



5-  Most of all I love this sweet little face!


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...