Thursday, April 25, 2013

Navy and Kelly Green - Inspired My Style Linkup

Happy Thursday Guys! I hope everyone is having a great week! Mine has been interesting to say the least!!

Today is the first Inspired My Style Linkup! I am excited to see what inspires your day to day outfits!

Scroll down to see what inspired my style!

Linking up with Tara at Mix and Match Fashion!





Outfit Inspiration: Saw these shorts while shopping for my son at Target. I thought the blue and green colors went well together.

 
And then it hit me - why don't I wear this color combination? I mean blue and green may be referred to as "boy colors," but with a touch of lace they take a ride on the feminine side!
 
Destination: Work
 
The Outfit:

So now it is your turn! Link up and show me what inspired your style!

PS - I would love to have you as a follower via GFC or Bloglovin if you linkup! I hope everyone has fun and participates!





 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look great Misty. Love the color of your top. Pumps are nice & dressy, also.

    I would love for you to style an Outfit for My Birthday & E-Mail it to me at ada.furxhiATgmail.com & send it to me by May 3rd at the latest. Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...