Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Navy, Mint and Leopard


Can a navy, mint, and leopard combination be office appropriate? Of course it can! I love taking two wildcards and grounding them with a key basic piece. I love my mint skinny jeans, but I don’t really get to wear them that often. My office doesn’t really allow jeans very often and I don’t want to wear them every single weekend. I have been working on updating my trouser wardrobe with some fresh shapes and colors (the majority of mine are boot cut trousers).These mint trousers from Banana Republic are perfect for the office and will definitely be in constant rotation in my spring/summer work wardrobe. I have wanted to try a leopard and mint combination for awhile now so I thought why not! To make it office appropriate and a touch or professionalism, I added nude pumps and a navy blazer because I mean everything is better with a blazer right? When playing with colors and patterns like this for an office wardrobe make sure you pay attention to shapes and fabrics. To look office appropriate they must be office appropriate. Especially since they will be drawing a lot of attention!


Don’t forget about the Girls Night Out Link Up I will be hosting this Friday! I need inspiration for my birthday next week so come link up with your night out looks!
Also the Inspired My Style Linkup will launch next Thursday, April 25. I can’t wait to see what inspires your style.

Inspiration: Mint & Leopard Combination
The Outfit:
·         Mint Trousers – Banana Republic
·         Leopard Blouse – Victoria’s Secret
·         Navy Blazer – Victoria’s Secret
·         Pumps – Jessica Simpson
 


PS – The full body photo is terrible I know. None of them turned out right, but I still wanted to include one so you will be able to see the full outfit!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy & Alison!

4 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of this color combination but amazingly it works! Great pairing!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! its hard to get good photos of self! I love that you have "office wear!!" I would not have out these colors together but they look great and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! I love it!
    www.be-youtifull.com
    jewelry giveaway on my blog
    www.shillcat.com ( women's accessories)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and a very professional look, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...