Thursday, April 11, 2013

Peplum & Pink Bows & A Hint of Mint

I have been looking for a white peplum for a while. I stumbled across this beauty at JC Penny and when I realized it was on $10, well it was a no brainer. I painted my nails this beautiful mint shade this past weekend and I am not one to change up my nail color every night (who has time for that - especially with a toddler running around), so this week has been kind of interesting trying to plan my work wardrobe around mint nails. Today I went simple and classic with a black and white color combo with pink and mint accessories.



Do you change your nail color every night? Do you coordinate your attire to your nail color?

Inspiration Piece: Mint Nails!!

The Extras:
  • Black Skirt - Target
  • Peplum - JC Penny
  • Pumps - Jessica Simpson
  • Mint Watch & Gold Bangles - Local Boutique
  • Bow Belt - Macy's
Linking up with Face it CatalogCoffee Beans and Bobby Pins, and Agnes!







5 comments:

  1. This top looks gorgeous on you, and what a steal! Love it! =)


    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty outfit!!!! Visiting from the link up. Don't forget to link up to my show me your favorite spring trend link up and enter my giveaway for a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up last time. I'm doing another link up tomorrow. Don't forget to come by and link up. I'm also hosting a stella & dot giveaway. Come by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...