Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Printed Pants At The Office

Ok - so I finally took the plunge into printed pants. Instead of going for the bold floral pair, I decided to go with a more subtle print and these fit the bill perfectly. In a classic color like navy, they can be paired with so many things and will be in constant rotation in my wardrobe. I am still thinking I may just need those floral ones as well! Have you taken the plunge yet? How do you wear your printed pants?



Destination: Work

Inspiration Peice - Printed Pants - Gap

The Extras:
  • Top - Target - Old
  • Blazer - Maurices - Old
  • Pumps - Jessica Simpson
PS - Don't forget about the Inspired My Style Link Up on Thursday. See here for details!





2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I love the idea of printed pants in the office, and was wondering if it was ok. Seeing how you have put it together, it looks wonderful.

    www.fashionbnicholls.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, bright Adrian and those patterns pants are so fun!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...