Saturday, April 27, 2013

Skin Care - Turning 29 Makes You Think

Well today is my birthday and the start of the last year in my twenties. I am officially 29. This birthday is making me realize that I should probably be taking better care of my skin. I mean don't they say prevention is much easier than treatment? I really don't like heavy creams or to have a bunch of stuff on my face because it makes me feel "heavy" and like I am suffocating. I also don't want to spend a ton of money on skin care products. So, after a little research and trial and error I have come up with a skin care routine that I am going to try. I am going to be patient and give it a few week's before making any adjustments. I am so not a patient person, which is probably why I get so frustrate with skin care products. They need time to work, but I want them to work now. :-)


What skin care products do you use? Do you have any tips/suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated!


Clinique Serum
 
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus serum is amazing. It can go under your eyes so it is awesome for multi-tasking. It also saves money because I don't have to purchase a separate day eye cream. I only use this in the morning, but it makes my skin feel just wonderful! 
Clinique Youth Surge


 
 This product is something new to me. I have only tried it a couple of times so I don't know exactly what the results will be. I do know that I do not like a heavy moisturizer and this is so light weight! I do think I am going to love it!

Tarte Maracuja Products

This is my night routine. When I first came across this oil, I was very unsure about putting it on my face. I thought it would surely cause breakouts, but that is totally not the case. You wake up with soft skin that is completely refreshed! I also make sure to put it on my neck and even my hands if they need a little TLC.
Philosophy Peel System
 
I use this every couple of weeks. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth. I also think it allows my other products to penetrate better into my skin. I love this product!
 

3 comments:

  1. My skincare routine is very minimal, and I have recently been thinking I should get it together. I'm 28.5, so not far behind you on the journey to 30! I pretty much wash my face 2x a day and put on moisturizer (spf for day, non-spf for night), and use Bare Minerals make up. You will have to let us know if the routine makes a difference for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a surprise that I have used one of these products, Clinique youth serge. I used it once and I was really very impressed. I don't say my good words to just any products too soon. And that's what it should be. Thank you for sharing skin care routine.

    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like Your post and product...

    Thank u for sharing it..

    East African Shea Butter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...