Monday, May 27, 2013

Black, White, and Pink Allover

I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far and with any luck you will be off today as well for Memorial Day! Nothing like a 3 day weekend! Do you have any special plans for today? I will be spending the day at the park with my kiddo and my nephews :-)

This is an outfit that I wore downtown this weekend for some boutique browsing! This shirt is a recent target find and I love it! It can easily be worn over my J Crew Minnie Pants or could even be tucked into a pencil skirt for work. How would you wear this shirt?

Destination: Shopping

Inspiration Piece - Black and White Printed Top - Target

The Extras:

  • Pink Minnie Pants - J Crew
  • Wedges - Old

 



 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you styled your pink pants with the graphic top - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black and white with pink. Those pants are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great top! I am a big fan of that color combo, as well! Thanks for joining us on our first day of the Target challenge!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants look AMAZING on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...