Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blue Shorts and Polka Dots - Brainstorming to real life

You may remember this brainstorming session were I was coming up with different ways to wear mint short. Well I finally bought some. Not so much mint as a soft blue, but they work in the same way. Here is my real life version of the outfit I came up with using items I already owned in my closet except for the new shorts of course.

Destination - Park

Inspiration Piece - Mint Shorts  - J Crew Factory

The Extras:

  • Top - J Crew Factory
  • Cardigan - J Crew Factory
  • Shoes - Old
  • Necklaces - Target - aren't they awesome? I just love them and they were at a good price too!


 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Alison, and Shanna!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You look great in this Bright Outfit perfect for summer. I want a Bright Yellow Cardigan soooo badly.

    And don't be a stranger. Stop by when you can. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet look! Always love a happy yellow.


    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit, I love the bright colors and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from the Target link up on Whitney's blog - I love this outfit! I keep seeing this darling polka dot popover on some of my favorite bloggers and I'm practically drooling over it - so darling :) I'm super excited to have found your blog - you've got yourself a new follower :)

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this outfit! You look so classy and fun! Thanks for linking up with us!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bright colors!! Perfect for spring.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...