Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How Much Nude is Too Much?

When Elegance & Mommyhood asked me to come up with a birthday outfit, I was beyond excited. Our birthdays are pretty close together so it gave me an opportunity to break out the original outfit I had planned to wear until it started pouring down rain. I didn't realize how closely this dress matched my skin tone until I saw these pictures and WOW does it ever match my skin tone. So, how much nude is too much nude? What is your opinion on this overall look? Do you think it would look better if the dress was deeper or lighter than my skin tone or do you like it as is?

Inspiration: Elegance & Mommyhood birthday party post!

The Outfit:
  • Dress: Old
  • Shoes: Old
  • hair band - drugstore - I forgot to remove it before the pictures. I ALWAYS have a hair band with me!

You still have time to enter for the Ulta gift card giveaway too! See this post to enter! I am a small blog so your chances are very good at winning, but you have to enter to win!

 

 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, and Alison
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love a monochromatic palette, it's so fresh! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks amazing and perfectly styled with the neutral shoes. So cool that your name is Misty, that has been my favourite name for basically my whole life. When I was a child I convinced my family to call me Misty for years because I loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That dress fits you SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cute, love the detailing on the straps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress was Gorgeous. I finally caught up with your posts. Thanks so much for participating. I love it. =) Thanks again.

    P.S. Stay Tuned a little later today for my Week's Best Looks & check out the latest posts on my blog. Thanks, Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...