Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leather, Chambray, and Snakeskin

This is the outfit I had originally planned to wear out for my birthday last Saturday, but since it was raining I quickly jumped on the chance to wear my new Hunter Boots (see here for the post!). I didn't want to go overly sexy, yet I really wanted to wear this leather skirt. I think adding the chambray top
tones down the sexiness of the leather. What is your favorite way to tone down a sexy piece?

Do you wear leather in the spring?

Destination: Potential birthday dinner outfit

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, and Alison

Inspiration: Leather Skirt - Old

The Extras:

 
 
 


 


9 comments:

  1. Hi Misty. What a Gorgeous Outfit. Love how you dressed up your Chambray & those Stilettos are Fabulous!!

    Also, this Saturday is My Birthday. Since this year I won't be doing much celebration at home because I am now a mom and my baby is still very young, I figured to have a Blog Birthday Party instead. I invited all of my Readers, Followers and other Stylish Bloggers to participate by styling an outfit of their choice and E-Mail me said outfit no later than Saturday morning at the latest. You are more than welcome to participate. *Hint Hint I Love Dresses*.

    Thanks so much. I would love to have you. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada! I would love to do an outfit for you! I will do my best to get it over to you by Saturday!

      Delete
  2. So cute, I especially love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. Great chambray shirt, and LOVE the sandals.

    I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feature! You did an amazing job putting it together!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous look. That skirt and those shoes...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot yet professional, how is that possible? :) Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...