Thursday, May 16, 2013

Matching Blue Plaid

When I bought this shirt I envisioned it with skinny jeans and boots. I know, I know. Typical southern girl attire right? Well, I found this cardigan in my closet that has never been worn because it is a little too big for me but the color matched perfectly so I thought I would give it a try. After layering it over the button down it is still a bit too big, but it fit much better than on its on so I went with it anyway. I also had a little helper in taking my pictures who was also wearing a variation of blue plaid.

Destination: Work

Inspiration: Blue Cardigan J Crew

The Extras:

PS - You still have time to enter the Ulta gift card giveaway! See this post to enter and remember since I am a small blog you have a good chance at winning!

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love this bright blue on you, Misty! What a great color! =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your plaid is adorable and darling that your little one is wearing plaid too! He is the cutest! I am partial to red heads since I have two red headed sisters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is my world for sure!

      Delete
  3. love the button up shirt with a cardigan over it! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the fit looks great over the buttoned shirt! Super cute color on you, too!! And OMG your son - adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...