Friday, May 31, 2013

Navy, Pink, and Crayon??

I know you have heard me say this before, but I LOVE my J Crew Minnie Pants. I have them in navy, cobalt, and pink. They are a staple for my closet. That being said - can you spot the newest addition to my navy pair? A certain someone - I will not mention names (my adorable 19 month old) - decided he wanted to color on Mommy's pants, well not so much as intentionally color, but he did not want to put the colors down and wanted me to pick up and the colors inevitably rubbed and marked my favorite pants. Hopefully the dry cleaners can get them out - otherwise I may cry, or at least have another sent overnight rush delivery. Yes I love them that much.

Today is the last day of the Target Challenge held by Literate and Stylish & Along the Lines of Style and today is about your favorite Target find. Well mine may be a little surprising as it is the sun shades I am wearing in this photos. See I have a weird problem - I have a big head. Not in the big ego sense, but literally just big. Seriously, even Peyton's pediatrician pointed that out (I was shocked by his comment, but I knew it was the truth). My son has been blessed with the same problem. He was born with a 15 inch head circumference and routinely measures off the charts in this area. It makes finding glasses difficult because a lot of them make me fell like a lemon being juiced because my temples are squished so tightly. I know weird problem right! Well these sun shades fit perfectly, look great (in my opinion), and were inexpensive. Peyton tends to want to wear them too so I if they break I won't be out a fortune!

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece - Grey & Pink Top - Local Boutique Impulse

The Extras:

  • Pants - J Crew
  • Cami - Old
  • Sandals - Target Sam & Libby Collection


 
 


 
The coloring culprit!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



faceitcatalog

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ashley and I am stopping by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I am a Creative Graphics & Web Designer as well as an avid blogger. We would love it if you would stop by our blog/website at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/

    Thanks so much.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. Cute outfit and the photos are great! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ensemble and the shades! Found you on the Aloha hop and now following your blog, fb and Pinterest. Would love follows back :).

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for joining our target link up! accessories or sunglasses can definitely count as a favorite score, i found a great tote bag last month for only like, $8 and i use it everyday to lug stuff to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Vest/shirt is so cute. Love the style, colorblock & colors in it. Loving the picture with the baby, as usual. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...