Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pink & Polka Dots - A Not So Perfect Outfit

Well it is back to work after a long weekend! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday! The Lord sure did bless us with a fun filled weekend!

So my DSLR is on its way back from the camera doctor and my sweet husband dropped my point and shoot this weekend so it has officially bit the dust. I am left with the picture taking ability of my cell phone until my DLSR arrives or I locate my point and shoot from like 10 years ago. Hopefully my camera will just come in soon! I sure do miss it! This outfit is one I actually wore to work a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around to posting pictures because I was totally satisfied with it. I think the sleeves are rolled up to high or something. I don't know, but I do know that I have completely lacked the confidence to post it because well I didn't think it was perfect. But I am not perfect neither will I ever be so I keep asking my self why would I not post these pictures all because I am undecided on the sleeve issue. Crazy right?!?! Well here they are. Do you do that as well? Struggle over posting something because you don't think it is perfect?

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Polka Dot Skirt - Target

The Extras:






 
 
 
 

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

2 comments:

  1. Great color combination and the dots are so on trend! Well done!

    Dropping by from the link up :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this outfit! So perfect!
    Thanks for linking up with us!
    W

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...