Friday, May 24, 2013

Printed Cobalt

I found this shirt and these shoes on a recent shopping trip to Target. I stumbled across their Sam & Libby shoe collection and let me tell you ---- I want them ALL! I just love them. I picked up 3 pairs! I know, I know... but at under $35 bucks each they were practically giving them away! I ended up getting the ballet flats shown here, a pair of wedges, and a pair of flat sandals. I can't wait to show them all to you guys!

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Printed Top - Target

The Extras:


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!








faceitcatalog
 

 
 
 
Aloha Friday Blog Hop
 
Happy Go Lucky

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with cobalt blue! This outfit is so cute!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cobalt pants. Gorgeous. Visiting from the Blog Hop. I'm also hosting one. Please stop by. Tres-Chic Fashion THursday weekly link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...