Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sequins and Studs

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I know I am! I spent all day yesterday with my sweet baby boy which is a rare occasion because we are always so busy! We took a nap together, went on a late afternoon shopping adventure, and when Alex got home from work we went over to a friends house to visit! Such a great Saturday! I am ready for a great Church service today and to give thanks to God for all the wonderful things He has blessed me with.



This outfit is something I wore out shopping the other day. I go through different moods when it comes to my style. Sometimes I want to be super girly, sometimes I want to be a rocker chic, and sometimes I just can't decide what I want. This was one of those days. I couldn't decide between a sequins top or a studded blazer so I just put them together and it worked!

Inspiration: My indecisiveness over what to wear - Studs vs. Sequins

The Outfit:
  • Jeans - Gap
  • Blazer - Khol's
  • Sequins Tank - Old
 
 
 
 

 
 
I know this last picture is dark but it shows the sequin detail on the shirt and the studs on the lapel of the blazer!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...