Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Soft Blue and White

I love this shirt. It is amazingly comfortable and the fit is perfect. It can be tucked into a pencil skirt or worn over skinny trousers like I did here. The color is beautiful as well. This was my favorite color in high school (some 11 years ago now!) and I haven't really bought a lot of clothing items in this color in my adult life. When I spotted this top at Ann Taylor I immediately snatched it up and knew it would be mine. Good thing it was on a really good sale huh!

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Blouse - Ann Taylor

The Extras:




 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Alison, and Shanna!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. love the color & style of that blouse!

    xoxo, Taylor

    http://taylormegancrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so perfect for Summer! Love it. Also, I kinda think this blue color is made for you. Makes you look super tan! :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt looks so comfortable and I love the color too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shade of blue! Ann Taylor is one of my favorite stores to shop at. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great top! The color is amazing, it looks stylish but comfortable.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...