Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Maxi Dress and a Flower Necklace

Hey Guys! Today is all about maxi dresses as I am participating in Marion Berry's Trend Of the Month Linkup! I love how easy a maxi dress is, especially one in a t-shirt material. I can go straight from work to playing ball with Peyton which is exactly what happened when I got home yesterday!

What is your go to style for summer play dates?

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece - Maxi Dress Gap

The Extras:

  • Shoes - Target
  • Belt - Old
  • Necklace - local shop - Sassy and Classy
  • Bracelets - local shop - Impulse
  • Watch - QVC
 


 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 Linking up with Alison and The Pleated Poppy
 
 

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

"

 
button

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, and I love the pop-of-color necklace & sandals.

    <3 Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace, that color is bright and bold! The bracelets are very complementary as well!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog
    saw you on i feel pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maxi dresses and I love that necklace. The design and the color!! Thank you so so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...