Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beautiful Inspiration Linkup

 
 

 
 
 
I decided on this outfit for this linkup because I have had these photos for a few days and never posted them. Why? Because I don't fell they are perfect. I liked the outfit and felt great wearing it that day and then I say the photos. I saw the weight I had gained from the medication I am having to take. I saw how pale I am. I saw that my hair is not neatly fixed. I saw that belt is not in the perfect spot. Well, here I am embracing my flaws and I hope you join me! Link up your Beautiful Inspiration below! I can't wait to see all of your beautiful looks!!
 
 
 
still being [molly]
 
DCinStyle

3 comments:

  1. Those are quite the heels! I'm not sure I could walk in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red, white, and blue, especially with those fabulous metallic heels!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! I like the pop of color with the red bag. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...