Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chambray and Navy





Destination: Reunion & Movies

Inspiration Piece - Victoria's Secret Cotton Tank Dress

The Extras:


These pictures were taken right after sitting in a theater seat for a couple of hours so please over look the wrinkles and the camera phone pictures! Left my camera at home so had to improvise!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Saturday was a pretty busy day at my house. I went into work for a couple of hours that morning, had a family reunion and the hubby and I went to the movies that afternoon. I really was in a mood where I didn't want to get dressed at all. I would have been perfectly fine just staying in my pajamas ALL day. Luckily I have this cotton dress in my closet that is SUPER comfy. It is sleeveless and it can be quite chilly in a movie theater so I decided to use my chambray top in the form of a belted cardigan to add a layer. What do you guys think of the end result? What is your go to look for days when you just aren't feeling it?
 
 
 
 
 

Style Elixir
button

5 comments:

  1. I lov Ernst you paired the chambray with a dress to make it look not elope a skirt. Chambray is so versatile! Thanks for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darl, you have an amazing blog,, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    PS. don't forget to claim your blog on BLOGLOVIN so it has a "FOLLOW" button,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the belted chambray!! Puts the perfect touch on that dress. Thanks for linking up your chambray outfit to the Trend Spin linkup!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of the belted chambray over the dress!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...