Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Emerald and Pink






 
Dress & Shoes - Old // Pink Bag from QVC // Belt - Old from a skirt //  Watch  //  Target Blazer
 
 
I know you are probably tired of seeing this bag, but I mean does it not seriously go with everything? I never knew a pink bag could go with so much! Can you tell I have been busy, busy this summer so far? I mean check out those spotlights for legs!! I am seriously going to have to get some sunshine soon!!
 
So, over the past few weeks I have had to start taking some medication for some upcoming procedures and it has caused me to gain a few pounds. I have been trying to combat this from the start because I have been down this road before and I ended up gaining close to 30 lbs. It has made me not feel so great in my clothes and really debate on whether or not to even post any outfit photos because they aren't perfect. I mean seriously Misty, come on. So instead of hiding from this, I intend to embrace it. I know the rewards of these procedures will greatly out weigh any side effects and I place it all in the Lord's hands and will let him guide me!
 
You may be wondering where I am going with this, so here it is - I just wonder if there are any other bloggers out there who feel the same way with those "not good enough" to post pictures? Well I say they are good enough and that they should shared! So I want to start a link up centered around this! The first "Beautiful Inspiration" link up will be next Monday, July 1. I can't think of a better way to start of the week and month than by realizing that you are beautiful! I hope everyone comes back to link up and please help spread the word! There are so many beautiful bloggers out there!
 
Have a great day!
 
 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Alison, and Shanna!
 

5 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with loving a bag and using it over and over again. ;) I also really love this jacket on you - the cut is perfect!

    P.S. I'm running a giveaway this week! Two beautiful Stella & Dot pieces of jewelry! Be sure to visit http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com and enter. =)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely don't feel great in all the pictures I post - you are definitely not the only one! I struggle with my skin sometimes and occasionally I feel like it's the only thing you can see in the photos :( But, I press on because I know we all feel that way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! If you get a chance, please link up to my What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-we-wore-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...