Friday, June 21, 2013

Floral Skirt, Pink Ruffles, and Orange Touches

Happy Friday! I feel like there is a TON going on in this outfit. Flowers, ruffles, bright colors, and metallic shoes all in one day? I thought the same thing, but somehow I think they all worked together! What do you think? Would you wear an outfit similar to this? How would you go about pairing this combination? Oh and guess what?! I have poison ivy! I mean seriously. I have never had this before in my 29 years and I hope I never have it again... NOT FUN!


Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece - Floral Skirt Target

The Extras:
 
 
 

 


 Linking up with the Let's Be Friends Bloghop

faceitcatalog
button  
 
 

9 comments:

  1. You Look Professional & Pretty. The Floral Pencil Skirt is so Girly & Fun. Looks great paired with the 2 different colored Tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses, and I'm obsessed with that floral print skirt!! Thanks for linking up. ; ) I also have a floral linkup from Tuesday if you want to linkup with that too. ; ) Next week's theme is chambray.
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. It feels so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange sweater! I was never really into orange until I thrifted a pair of orange flats and now I'm all about the color!

    Sara
    The Blonde Squad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all those bright colors together. It looks marvelous.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the link up! I love the bright colors with the print skirt! This is such a fun summer look.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found you on Amy's Friday Link Up!! Love your style and your darling blog. You have a new follower!!!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colors in this outfit. Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you back Friday.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    June Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange sweater! I was never really into orange until I thrifted a pair of orange flats and now I'm all about the color! Sara The Blonde ... aorangesweater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...