Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mint, Ivory Silk, and Gold Touches

This outfit is so simple. It is just simple trousers and a t-shirt, but when done in mint and silk the outfit becomes chic and ladylike, well at least I think it does. :) I really love the end result. I added only a few gold accessories to and kept everything really minimal. What do you think of the end result? Is too "bland" or just right? What would you add to the outfit?

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: Mint Sloan Pants - Banana Republic

The Extras:

  • Silk Tee - Victoria's Secret
  • Link Necklace - Local Boutique Sassy and Classy
  • Cami - Old
  • Sandals - Old
  • Earrings - Old




 

 
 
 
 
 
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

 

6 comments:

  1. I love any outfit with colored denim - it's one of my favorite trends this year. Your accessories are perfect for this look! Just found you through the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and the necklace and earrings gives it an extra touch - brava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bottoms are so vibrant!! I'm loving bold colors... I just haven't been courageous enough to try them myself .. hehe :) You look absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunny with A Side of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of those pants! So cute!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple outfits are the best - I love these green pants on you, Misty! =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Thanks for linking up to the Trend Spin Linkup :)

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...