Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pink and Leopard







 
J Crew Pink Skirt // Victoria's Secret Leopard Blouse // Target Bag // Gold Flats - Old // Gold Tone Watch // Gold Link Necklace - local shop
 
I was in a mood yesterday and this is the end result of my outfit. Hot pink and leopard. What do you think? I did pair it with flats instead of heels to tone it done a notch ;-)
 
Don't forget about the "Beautiful Inspiration" linkup that will be held on July 1. See yesterday's post for details!
 
 
 
Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Visiting from Tara's linkup.

    -Toni
    www.tonieveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Popped over from Tara's
    Pink and Leopard, one of my favorite combo's together
    I haven't worn it in awhile, now I will have to!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! You have great style!
    xo,
    ashley
    www.ashleyfrederickson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...