Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pink Pants, Stripped Blazer, and Gold Arrows

When it has been a long week, there is nothing to brighten my mood and attitude for that matter like bright pink! I love these pants, but when I wear them to work I like to keep the top half pretty simple. A simple silk black tank and stripped blazer is plenty! I am also so excited about this arrow necklace from Bip and Bop. It is so simple and is the perfect accessory!

What is your favorite way to wear bright pants to work? Do you have a favorite way to brighten your mood?

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece - J Crew Minnie Pants  - JCrew

The others:

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Fashion & Faith

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright pants! Such a cheerful outfit for work :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace. It is a great accessory and adds so much to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable outfit! Love the bright pants!! Thanks for linking up with TTT in June - sorry for the delay in swinging by to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...