Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pink, Stripes, and Rain Boots

Ok, so I know it looks bright and sun shinny in this pictures, but it was pouring down terribly when I left this morning. It rained so much it they actually issued a flood warning! I used to hate the rain, but now that I have these fabulous Hunter rain boots I can't wait for it to rain! I have been wanting a skirt like this for quite a while and could never find one that I was just head over heels for. I found this one at Piperlime and immediately snatched it up. I am thinking about taking it to get a little of the fullness taken out, but I have completely made up my mind yet. What do you think? Do you think it is too full?

Destination: Work

Inspiration Piece: - Stripped Skirt - Piperlime

The Extras:



 
 
 
 
 
 
Before taking my pictures, this sweet boy gave mommy a snack!
 
 
 
Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 






vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 


faceitcatalog

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you wearing your Wellies you look really yummy, my friends call me Welly because I've always got my Wellies on whatever the weather I just love them.
    Jennifer
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Adorable, Super Cute Look Misty. Love the last photo with the beautiful red-headed Princess.

    Please, take a minute and check out my "Meet & Greet" feature. I would love to have you participate in it. Thanks a lot. =)


    Let me know. TGIF & HAPPY WEEKEND, ADA. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the Mix & Match link up! It seems like it is either always raining or super windy whenever I want to take blog pics. I love your striped skirt paired with the pink, perfect combo! Will be following along :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a very similar skirt from Express, love it!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly
    $25 Target Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Posting! Fashion Boot Best Collection of Boots stores in Australia .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...