Friday, June 28, 2013

Prints at Work






 
Banana Republic Sloan Pant // Target Printed Top // Shoes - Old // Watch - Old
 

 
Well, it is finally Friday! Tomorrow starts big things at our house - well the start of hopefully big great things to come!! It creates a ton of emotion - being scared, anxious, dreading the process, hopeful for a positive outcome, but overall trusting in God and know that His plans for my family will prevail.
 
Don't forget about Monday's "Beautiful Inspiration" linkup!! I hope that everyone comes by to link up their looks! See Wednesday's Post to learn more about it!
 
 
 

faceitcatalog

 


 

7 comments:

  1. Misty, thanks so much for linking up today! I love that print top - the colors are perfect on you! (And that background is pretty fabulous, too). Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... love that shirt! I am trying to force myself to break out from my black-and-white obsession and get into more vibrant colors. You do it beautifully!

    Following you from the blog hop!

    Elise
    http://impossiblyelise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty! Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop. New follower here and wishing I could pull off those shoes. I'm 5'10", though, and would look like a GIANT in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is really cute, and I love the blue shoes you paired with it. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with Friday's Five! Hope to see you back again.

    Amber
    FACE IT Catalog

    Follow FACE IT via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is from TARGET?!?! Give it to me now, please!!! You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print of the top and the blue shoes! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday! Hope to see you back this week. I fixed the button code so that it's not so gigantic. Sorry about that!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...