Thursday, July 25, 2013

J Crew Stripped Dress

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
J Crew Stripped Dress  //  Shoes and Bag Old
 
I wore this on a three hour drive this week. It is probably one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever put on! It was perfect for the trip. Normally I would put on some different flats rather than pink flip flops to go out, but these shoes were perfect for such a long drive. Oh and the best part. I got this dress and a jacket at J Crew a couple of weeks ago for under $40!!! Both pieces under $40! How awesome is that?!?!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love simple outfits that are styled so chic :) love this one cutie!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, breezy. Love this simple and casual look. Very cute indeed.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...