Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jeans and Printed Silk

 
 




 
 
 
 
 
Today, well today has been full of a lot of emotions. Heartbreak, hope, excitement, anxiety, gratefulness, disappointment. I mean I don't know how it is possible to feel all of these emotions at once, but today I did. See my family and I have been on this journey and everything has been going great until today. Most of today went great, except one small detail that completely shattered my heart. I will share with you one day once I know how to put it in words. A lot of people won't understand as it is something not a lot of people will have to experience. My faith resides with the Lord and I trust in His plans for us as they are much greater than my own. Please keep my family in your prayers for a positive outcome.
 
 
Linking up with WIWW, Shanna, and Alison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...