Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Leopard and Emerald

 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
J Crew Shorts  //  Banana Republic Blazer  //  Silk Tank  //  Shoes - Old


I have never been really one to wear shorts because I was never really a fan of my legs. This summer has been the exception. I have found myself reaching for them over and over in this hot summer heat. I guess the heat never really bothered me before because I never had to chase after a toddler before! And let me tell you - this summer heat does not slow him down!
 
 
 
Linking up with I Feel Pretty, WIWW, Tara  and Shanna!


3 comments:

  1. Leopard and emerald make a great combo- and I especially love the crisp white topping it off!

    Aubree
    look.feel.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite!! Love that jacket prepare for it to be stolen ;)


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lusting over that white structured military jacket!! Looks great on you. Fingers crossed you're able to keep it stain-free running after your little boy lol. If you're anything like me, it's virtually impossible to keep whites white! :S
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...